Become a Volunteer
Find out what we need so you can help us and collaborate with us..
- Commitment: Be committed to the mission of the organization and have a strong desire to help others.
- Empathy: Be able to understand the needs and concerns of patients and show empathy towards them.
- Patience: Have patience to handle stressful situations and deal with patients who may be in difficult situations.
- Technical Skill: Have technical knowledge in the health care field to provide appropriate and effective
- Decision-making ability: Be able to make quick and effective decisions in emergency situations.
- Respect: Be respectful of patients, regardless of their origin, race, religion or social status.
- Cultural sensitivity: Have cultural sensitivity to understand cultural differences and respect patients' beliefs and values.